As we have known that there are so many printer manufacturers out there, but only several manufacturers that have high-quality products. One of them is HP printers, they are well-known because of their durability, toughness, high-quality picture, and less ink consumption that is why they are very reliable for working hard. HP manufactures several printing devices such as HP Photosmart series, HP Laserjet Series, HP Color laserjet series, HP All in one series, or HP Multifunction series.
If you have the plan to purchase an HP printing device for your office or home, it will be better for you to ask your self some basic questions like:
How many sheets will you print in a day or a month? If you have to need to print many sheets and to print fast, all you need to buy is the HP laserjet printer series. It is actually designed for business or company needs because companies always need to print much data. But nowadays a laserjet printer is not only used by companies but also used for personal use. The reason is simple because they want to get their jobs done quickly.
How frequently will you print data in color? This query is very vital because the price of the color cartridge is more expensive rather than a black ink cartridge.
Do you have to need to print in photo quality? If you have a business in marketing advertisements then you need to print banners in high-quality pictures or photo quality. All you need to buy is the HP Photosmart series, you can choose either HP Laserjet Photosmart series or HP Inkjet Photosmart series and you need to install hp printer Driver.
Do you need a printer for workgroups or not? If you need the one that can be used for workgroups, all you need to buy is a printing device that provides network connection like wireless connection or wired connection.
After you have asked your self all questions above. Now if you decide to buy the HP Laserjet printer, there are some error codes that frequently happen in this device. If some error codes happen to your printer, all you have to do is go to the HP printer support. You can get assistance by visiting the official HP website. Below I have listed some error codes that often happen:
- Error code 02: It relates to printer Warm-up problems. If it happens to you, you can check your Input/Output cable.
- Error code 11: It’s caused by a lack of paper in the paper tray. If it happens to your device, you can add more papers in its paper tray.
- Error code 14: This code relates to the existence of toner ink cartridge.
- Error code 22: It indicates that there are some printer Settings is wrong.• Error code 30: This exhibits the Postscript firmware issue.
- Error code 40: This means that there is a problem in the connection between the printer to a computer. All you have to do is checking whether the cable is connected properly.
Check out other HP printer problems [http://www.laser-photo-printer.net/hp-printer-problems.htm] that frequently happen and get smart troubleshooting by visiting HP printer support [http://www.laser-photo-printer.net/hp-printer-support.htm].